Trusted Tire Shop
Simple everyday driving, weather conditions, and damaged roads can cause general wear and tear on your tires. Whether you notice it or not, you may be due for a tire change! Not only can new tires improve the performance and traction of your vehicle, but they can also give you a safer ride for years to come. Auto Specialty of Lafayette, Inc. has a team of professionals who can assist you with selecting the right tires for replacement. Contact us today at (765) 477-7300, or visit our Lafayette tire shop to discuss your options.
Contact Our Tire Shop — Click Here!
When Should Tires Be Replaced?
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration recommends regular inspections of tire pressure and tread to avoid future breakdowns. You may sense something is wrong with your tires, but how do you know it’s time for a replacement or just a wheel alignment? Here are a few warning signs that your car needs new tires:
- Abnormal wear patterns – Common signs include uneven wear or shallow tread.
- Weather cracking – Tracks or cuts in the sidewall could occur from seasonal changes or severe storms.
- Steel cords – If you see steel cords showing through the tread, schedule a visit at our tire shop right away.
- Vibration – Anything less than a smooth ride while driving can indicate excessive tire wear.
- Bulges – Deflated tires that bulge at the side will often have a slow air leak.
Major Brands, Affordable Prices
When you need new tires at an affordable price, come to Auto Specialty, and we’ll share our expert advice. Our certified technicians follow the manufacturer’s recommendations when helping our customers select new tires. We also stock a wide range of brands, including the ones below:
Professional Tire Service in Lafayette
As one of the most trusted tire shops in Lafayette, IN, Auto Specialty has provided exceptional customer service and quick solutions to car maintenance problems since 1987. In addition to our tire service, we also work on brakes, exhaust systems, and diesel engines. Call us today at (765) 477-7300 to schedule an appointment, or drop by our shop to get a quote on new tires.